Monday, May 24, 2010

What to Say when you Have Absolutely Nothing to Say At All, But Still Feel Like Posting

Yep, I know it's a long title, but it pretty much describes this post. A bunch of random stuff that somehow doesn't make its own post.

1. I am officially back on wheat! For those who don't know me, I have been off wheat for a while now, and today the doc said I could be back on. HOORAY!!!

2. In my class, we each have been doing a bio board. ( AKA:report on a famous dead person) Mine was on Albert Einstein, and I give my speech this week. Not qualifiing for a HOORAY, but definitely a good thing!

3. Check out my friend Marina's latest post about excuses. www.marinabarham.blogspot.com

4. Still nothing in the little bluebird box in my backyard. I did film a cool documentery on bluebirds and boxes, for those who want to know more about that kind of stuff, because you should NEVER, EVER use or moniter a bluebird box without properly knowing how. It could cause injury to you, the bird, and/or the eggs. (I haven't gotten around to editing it yet, but watch for it soon.)

5. Check my blog for fishing photos. Coming soon.

6. I wish the panther season would start again.

7. I wish the school year wasn't over.

8. I wish I could see my friends over summer.

9. I wish this list wasn't so pathetically turning into a wish list because I have nothing left to say (which hardly ever happens, that is why I have a blog) and can't think of any other ending.:)

Kayla

PS Isn't list making so relaxing?

No comments: