Monday, May 31, 2010

My Memorial Day

Hey guys. Sitting here at my table. We had an indoor BBQ today with the Sluders and Vespa's. We had a great time and played some weird games from Minute to Win It, a show where they use household items to play random games (like get eight ping-pong balls out of a tissue box strapped to your bottom). If you win you get money(or, in our case,Peanut-Butter MnM's,mmmmm). You also are probably wondering what I meant when I said we had an indoor barbecue. Well, it was raining so hard we dragged the grill into the garage and grilled. It got pretty smoky.Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

nancy said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you all playing games.....

Did you eat in the garage?

Love ya,
Grandma

megan said...

I must say that was the best (and first) indoor BBQ I've ever attended :)

Angela said...

We had a great time! The Minute to Win It was hilarious, and I can't believe that score Catherine posted in the pedometer game.