Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Hate The Heat

Ugh. I hate the heat. Sorry, strong words were called for here. Let me just by saying one of the banes of my life is sweat. I hate to sweat. I hate feeling sticky, I hate smelling, I hate being sunburned, the whole package that comes with being in the sun. I'm just a clean person. I don't lioke feeling exremely hot or extremely cold. That is why fall and spring are my favorite seasons. (Excusing the pollen and bird migrating north.) My family has pointed out that I don't even live in a place where it is really "hot" or seriously "cold". North Carolina isn't really "THE SOUTH". Well trust me, these days it feels like it, And I better get used to the heat or be forever stuck indoors. Sigh. Maybe I'll migrate like a bird.

1 comment:

nancy said...

I feel your pain when it comes to heat!!!!

love ya
Grandma