Saturday, May 15, 2010

Funny Comments in Todays Paper

Now you know me, and you know that I am not a policital person. ( I don't even know how to spell that) I don't see what the big deal is about everything. I mean, I look in the newspaper and the first section is half politicial and half crime. It's sickening. I think it would be a lot easier if we didn't have stuff like that and just lived simply. With technology of course. Hmmm, that might be kind of hard.... But even I get a kick out of the occasional policticial joke. Here are some funny quips from The Charlotte Observer........


" This oil spill in the Gulf is affecting everybody. In fact, when I went to lunch this weekend and ordered the sea bass, they asked if I wanted it regular or unleaded."
-David Letterman

Last weekend, President Obama gave an impassioned speech against technology. And then he had to stop when the teleprompter broke."
-Craig Ferguson

"....... Hey, we're Americans, of course we're terrified-being afraid is what we do best. The stars and stripes should be replaced by Shaggy and Scooby-Do, running for their lives."
-Bill Maher

Note: The views in the quotes do not represent the views of the author. I think Obama is cool.

No comments: