Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Don't Like It

I don't like the end of the year. I don't like cleaning out folders, I don't like saying goodbye,I don't like people asking me when I get out of school, I don't like watching my friends leave our classroom for the last time, I don't like knowing I won't see them for months. The end is fun, but not as fun as walking into your classroom on a Monday morning, soaking in the warm kindness, and knowing that your in your second home.I don't want that to end, I never will, but want it to or not,it will end. And yet, I can't wait till school starts again, new books, new bags, new friends. I like new, but new just isn't the same as my old friend familiar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

me too! i hate saying goodbye!
i miss everyone already!
we should get together really soon!
i love those GWL pics! so cute
love ya
-emily =)