Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Dream Profession

I would love to be a radio host. Like Eric and Erica on New Life 91.9. I could drop the kids off at school head to work, talk, talk, and talk some more, then drive to pick up the kids! Four days a week and I would love it! You basically talk about what's in the paper and other news. And it is all family friendly, which is what I like about it. I wouldn't want to be a TV news reporter. Too much crime! Plus, it is all for Him! I wonder if you have to have a special degree to get into the buisness. I am a professional talker you know. I do not know how I could live if I couldn't talk. I'd be posting a lot more, that's for sure! Maybe I could be a professional blogger! What is your dream profession? Comment and tell me!

2 comments:

nancy said...

You would do a great job!

nancy said...

You would do a great job!