Monday, January 5, 2009

SNOW

I heard that if you put on your pajamas backward and inside out ,put a spoon under your pillow ,and flush ice cubes down the toilet before you go to bed SNOW SHOULD COME!!The weather thinks spoon=shovel ice-snow(I put 4 ice cubes because there is 4 letters in snow)and I have no clue about the pajams. So please, do it yourself,tell your friends,tell your kids,post on your blog SPRED THE WORD!!And pray for SNOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow
Snow,wonderful stuff
Soft like marshmellow fluff
so dazziling white
You don't need a light
To take the blues away, you just need a little
SNOW!!!

2 comments:

therutledges blogspot said...

Hi Kayla:

One thing about living in MI...Most people don't pray for snow (ha).

Hope you are having a good week.

I miss you.

Grandma

seankulinski said...

ya i no i heard of that i did it last year but it didnt work but i didn flush ice cubes down my toilet maybe thats why well bye!

p.s. please email me i havent heard from you i forever i miss you alout bye!