Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Hello everyone. This is Kayla and my dad is typing for me so it will be fast. I had a good day at school today. And afterwards we went to Walmart and mom was getting clothe for a blanket and a vest for Zane. And while she was there, we all got clothe so we could each make a Jedi robe. Mom said we could work on them on Friday because Friday we have off from school. Arborbrook has Fridays off for either field trips or home study days. We also got to watch Little House on the Prairie on the car trip and that was really fun.

I made three really good friends in Mrs. Rhodes class. Mckenna, Carleigh (pronounced CARLY), and Marianey. I had to help my dad spell these names.

I probably won't post on Friday because I have to do a video shoot with my dad. I'll try. And please pray there is no rain and also please pray that there won't be any rain tomorrow because I have nature studies which means I get to go on the nature trail at arbor brook. Yippee!

Goodnight. Kayla.

No comments: