Tuesday, June 17, 2008

our week in photo's

me in my bedroom the speakers and cd/casette player on my dresser are new. i got them for 5$ on saturday at a garage sale. I LOVE bargains like that!
this is angeln with her new lego ship/portable house that me and her built. She's getting really good with those legos!
this is me in my suit getting ready to play lasertag at sports connection. I know looks scary but you shoot beams at the back, front and shoulders of the other team. also there bases. It was SO much fun and we had a great time!
This is angelyn with her lego house she built by herself
Me with my lego house that I built by myself.
an above view of my house.
my car.
Henry's house condo's that he loves to make himself.

Zane's fighter plane built with only a little help from dad and directions. I couldn't make it!

1 comment:

therutledges blogspot said...

Kayla:
It was fun to see all the pictures of you 4 on your blog.

love ya.
Grandma