Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello Reader(s)....

(I have a huge suspicion that I have only 1-2 readers)

Today i want to share some AWESOME quotes from the website www.whenparentstext.com

  • MOM: Thanks for the invite to Pinterest.
  • ME: You are welcome. Do you love it?
  • MOM: Sorta. I have no idea how to use it. But all my friends are jealous and want an invite from me now. So that is fun.
  • ME: And?
  • MOM: I don’t know how to invite them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And it gets better.

  • MOM: Miss you almost as much as I miss keys instead of a touch screen

Oh, and nothing better than something like this:

  • GRANDMA: what does ‘app’ stand for ?? I keep seeing it & hearing it. Thank you and goodnight. love you!


OR this:

  • ME: I just saw the Hunger Games at midnight. ITS SO GOOD!
  • MOM: What???? Without me????? Don’t bother coming home. I don’t want to see you anymore!!
  • (1 day later)
  • ME: Why aren’t you talking to me?
  • (4 hours later)
  • MOM: Hey!
  • ME: I thought you hated me
  • MOM: Just saw the Hunger Games twice without you. NOW WE’RE EVEN.

And the ever funny dad:

  • DAD: This is a butt text. It was sent from my pocket in an effort to disturb, pester, bother and inturrupt you. Please do not respond, as my phone is in my pocket.


Anyways the site is pretty awesome :)

3 comments:

nancy said...

I follow you my dear!

ChatterboxLottie said...

I follow you! You're so cutesy! x

Yang Kuo said...

I follow you! You're so cutesy! x

แตกใน xxx