Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vacation Part 2: Camping

Hey everybody! After the wedding, we went camping with all my Grandpa's college friends, their kids, and their kid's kids. It was super fun, because a long time ago, they all went there a few years in a row.One year there was a sand castle contest at the lake. They were engineers, and made a AWESOME sandcastle. They won, and a few years later decided to continue to come back again each year to the same beach to build cool sand sculptures from movies. They got pretty good at it, and the campsite now advertises their visits each year. Part of the beach gets blocked off for it. This year we held another sandcastle contest. I got to judge, and I helped with some of this years sculptures. I even built a minion from despicable me. (See picture below) As my Grandpa puts it, " We have fun."

That's how the story goes. Feel free to correct me if I got a part wrong.


Zane, Allie, and Zack built Bob the Blob. Not sure where Zack is.
Can you find me?
What can I say, do we look fabulous or WHAT?
Me and Angelyn built a minion from despicable me. HE IS SO AWESOME!!!
Dad and Uncle Jamie's Ironman.
Yum, Breakfast! Hard at work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! those sand things were so cool! you are really good @ that!
-emily