Wednesday, July 28, 2010

An Update On What I've Been Doing While You Where All Like " What Is She Doing?"

Went to a 4th of July BBQ with our friends
Saved The baby birds in a wreath on my Grandma's house from power washing.
(They survived and left the nest!)
Went on a Daddy/Daughter date.
Posted by Picasa


Among other things I
- Changed my first diaper ( which is really to gross to be proud of)
- Helped at a VBS at Jackson Park Ministries
- Ha fun when our family came to town
- My friend came back from China for a visit and I got to see her
- Went to Church
- Learned that the house next door is for sale. Takers anyone?

So, that's what I've been doing while you guys were all like "what is she doing?"

6 comments:

Angela said...

Did your parents tell you to post about the house next door so we would see it? LOL! I only say that because they called us about another house in your neighborhood before ;)

Sounds like a good summer so far!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! you look so cute!
i can't wait to see you!
love, emily

megan said...

I wish we could move next door!!! My kids would be on your doorstep at 6am every day ;)

Unknown said...

These are the requirements for those who move next door:

1) Must give away good candy at Halloween
2) Must maintain lawn/yard
3) Must not mind having LOUD neighbors (us)
4) Must have high speed wireless internet that we can mooch off of.
5) Must like guinea pigs and want to take care of ours when we are on trips. It might help for this task if you have some kind of nose problem where you can't smell.

Anything else, Kayla?

Erica Van said...

kayla!
I saw mrs. mcEwen today and she told me about the birds! Also I love jackson park ministries our church does vbs with them too! congrats on the diaper thing well hags luv, erica

Angel said...

He he! We would be already up, Mrs. Vespa