Sunday, November 9, 2008

ummmmmmmm...........

Thanks for praying for my mom!She is better and now...presenting another comic from the Charlotte Observer...............

(Three kids color at a table)

Marcus:My mom's been scrapbooking everything I do.It's starting to get to me.

Girl: What's scrapbooking,Marcus?

Marcus: She glues every little doodle i make onto archival paper,adds some decorations around it,then puts it in a big scrapbook.She finishes a book every week. And each one has my name on it in big letters.We're up to MARCUS,VOLUME 23. Lately the awful pressure to produce quality scrapbook worthy work is making me a nervous wreck. Like this- it's supposed to be a drawing of a dog eating pancakes and look. It doesen't remotely resemble a dog eating pancakes!What'll I do?This can't go into MARCUS,VOLUME 23!

Girl:Change the title to "monkey Spinning Plates"

Boy:Oh,get a grip man! I'ts almost recess!

No comments: