Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Court the wart

Please pray for my foot, as I have a wart on it and we are up to our ears in medicines and freezers. My mom has been very helpful and caring. The thing has been on there so long ,it's time it had a proper name. So hear you are

I, Miss Makayla Delainie Rutledge present the recent occupant of my foot "the wart" a name. From now on and here forth he shall be known as.....Messr. Court the Wart.Plese adress him properly and with all due respect. Thank you.

Signed by

Mis Makayla D. Rutedge,Mr. Daniel J. Rutledge ,Mrs. Angelita Q. Rutledge,Cptn. Zane G. Rutledge. Co-Cptn. Henry J. T. Rutledge
and Miss Angelyn K. T. Rutledge

But really, please pray for me. Psalm 147:3 He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.

3 comments:

therutledges blogspot said...

Can't say as I ever knew anyone that named their wart. Hopefully you aren't too attached to it.

Love ya.

therutledges blogspot said...

The question is: which foot will you use when you put your best foot forward?!?

Angela said...

Kayla, I had a wart when I was your age, and I freely admit that he had a name: Harry. He had a personality all of his own. Within our family, we have a well-known story about him that we tell to this day, and I even wrote about it when I was in high school.

Good luck with all of the medicine and freezing products.