Sunday, April 6, 2008

Full speed ahead!!!!

That's what I think whenI go out to the garage and see the four two wheeled bikes and helmets lying in a heap on the floor.I must be out every day watching my siblings ride and ....of course I'm always with them.I've become so accustomed to this almost exausting routine I even want to ask on rainy days"Who wants to grab the bikes and ride so much we wear a path in the street(literally that's what I think the guys might do if those bikes say a hello to the ground one more time)I really do want to here a chrous of voices cry "ME!" or "ME TO!" I think I really do want to rush with the crowd for shoes. I will probably keep doing this as long as three energetic bike riders(Zane,Angelyn,Henry) LOVE RIDING...so probably forever. They have made amazing progress and all love there two wheelers(Just like mine.)Now I have to go.( I must rest for a tiring day of Wii sports and bicycles).TA-TA!

No comments: