Tuesday, October 16, 2007

six hours of total brain numbing

Just another day of total bore of school.No lunch till 1:00, no recess till 1:30 and (typically) one hour and fifteen minutes of absolute confusion and brain-freaking-out in math.(Maybe that's just because lunch and recess are right after though.) Hi. I'm Kayla Rutledge. Most of y0u know me. I'm in the choir and dance team at my church,play soccer at Calvary and am in Mr.Lutomski's 4th grade class yet stil, find time to read (which I love to do.)and I also play the piano. WHEW!Tiring.I have to go now, soccer practice.May god be with you and bless you all.



kayla

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have lots of talent and I can't wait to see what you put on your blog. Keep writing! I love you!

-Dad

Unknown said...

Hey Kayla, this is your Uncle Dave, your favorite uncle of all times :) I like your blog, its great. Hope you have a better day at school today.

therutledges blogspot said...

Hi Kayla,
I like your blog. I can't believe your brain could go numb. Too much going on there. :)
Love ya
PaPa

therutledges blogspot said...

Hi Kayla:

I know you like you read girl!!!! Be kind of Mr. Lu....It's fun to be able to read about your day.

Love ya.
Grandma

zippy said...

Hey Kayla-
this is Sadie I feel the same exact way. I like your poem!
-SADIE